Friday, February 21, 2014

Ouch!

This morning I coached Masters and it was all about busting up those latissimus dorsi muscles.  I noticed Matt Chamberlain has some very well developed lats.  No duh why he is so fast.

Here's the workout I had them do.

But as for my own swim?  Afterwards I got in and started my own workout, when after only 300 yards my shoulder was really bothering me.  It's almost like its right on the bone at the top where my AC Joint is, on the Clavical bone.  Very painful.  I decided against pushing through it.   I called and got an appointment with Dr. Richards.  I'm crossing my fingers I don't have a tear or anything.  I already have invested so much in MIMS that I cannot back out now.  So I got out.  I'll do 45 minutes on the treadmill today to get my cardio instead.  Kinda bummed today.  Spending the day at work with a bag of ice on my shoulder.



No comments: