Friday, October 18, 2013

Gravity

This morning coached at SDRC and it was fun.  Kris was introducing progressive drills and was showing me the ropes.  Tomorrow morning I'll be coaching as well.  Just as we were about to leave, Kris mentioned that she'll see me tomorrow.  I was like, what about the coaches training which was I had taken off work to attend.  She said It's not till next week right?  I checked the calendar.  Sure enough I had me weeks wrong.

I wasn't about to go to work today, I was looking forward to an extra day off.  I couldn't bear the thought of going anyway so I got in my suit and did the following workout:

500 warmup
800 - 8 x 100's kick with fins
4800 - 12 x 400's first four desc 1-4 pull w/ desc paddle size, 5 - 8 free no equipment, 9 - 12 free no equipment,

800 warm down

6,900 yards total in 2:00

Afterwards took Austin, Lucy and Jonas to see Gravity.  Fun times!

No comments: