Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Unidentified Floating Object (UFO) on the water

Picture one: nice view of the sun rising
This morning I swam out at Pineview, and it was a beautiful morning.  Not even a breeze and the water was like glass.  I realized when I got there that I forgot to pack any shoes to wear to work, so that bummed me out.  That gave my brain a reason to cut my swim short, which I eventually did.  I did one lap to the dam buoy and back.  A distance of 1.91 miles according to my GPS.

I took about 5 minutes to do heads up non goggles breaststroke, to take in the cool summer air and enjoy the outdoors.  Rarely do I do this.  Usually I'm all in and stroking like mad focused on training.  It was nice to take in the surroundings for their beauty instead of always focused on the workout.
Picture 2: See the green glowing UFO off in the distance
on the surface of the water?
I took a couple of quick photos near the dam buoys, and noticed afterwards that one of them had a really strange glowing object off in the distance on the water, but the other one did not.  Now that is strange.  Probably a reflection off of something, but it doesn't really look like it.  What do you think?  Could we have visitors floating on the water in Pineview?

Total: 1.91 miles in 1:00

No comments: