But it's still far enough out, and I'm just a wannabe weatherman. I'll strongly consider the recommendation of my pilot. But given the conditions so far, I may be in for the long haul. Waiting until the end of my tide for favorable weather and wind conditions.
I'll be sure to provide an update as more information comes.
If you're a prayer, please take a moment to appeal in my behalf that the weather be more favorable.
Dover, UK Forecasts for next week:
Wissant, France forecasts for next week:
Dover, UK Forecasts for 8/15-8/19
Wissant, France forecasts for 8/15-8/19