Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Distraught

I get bother mentally by stupid things.  Like this:  This morning I noticed that my big hand paddles and pull buoy and ankle strap weren't in my bag.  I must have left them on the deck at Surf N' Swim.  Something like that made me worry that they wouldn't make their way into the lost and found and I'd have to get new equipment.  So my swim wasn't very heartfelt or enjoyable until I can be get them back in my bag again.  I gotta be better about taking account of my equipment before I leave everytime.

I got to the pool and did:

650 free then joined masters:
800 warmup
400 - 8 x 50's fly/free, back/free, breast/free, free/free all two times through
1200 - 6 x 200's free, broken IM, IM, broken IM, IM, free on 3:00
1000 - 5 x 200's free on 2:50
250 easy


4,300 yards total in 1:15

Got out early cause of a early work meeting.  Work lately has been a real pig on my time.  A little concerned about that.


1 comment:

Matt Gerrish said...

That's a bummer. Hopefully they held on to it for you. That's one think I've always liked about the Roy Rec Center. They are very good about keeping track of things they find on the deck and are always super nice about letting you borrow some of their equipment if need be.