Monday, January 9, 2012

What if...

Jack got back to me, and it looks like the plan for the Bering Straight Relay is the third week in July through the second week of August.  Right in the middle of my trip to England.  If I hadn't already paid for the airfare, lodging and pilot deposits, I would highly consider changing plans, but I'm already invested thousands of dollars into the EC Crossing.  That would have been fun!  And I would have loved to do some serious training for that cold water adventure!  Perhaps another day.

This morning's workout was a little rough.  My shoulder wasn't really in pain, just a little achy.  My membership at SDRC ends on Jan 27th, so I'm looking into a SL County Premium pass which gets me into any SL County pool and includes masters.  And it's still $40 cheaper than SDRC which does not include masters.

I'm thinking about my recent rant about USMS and about the Utah LMSC and I'm kind of ashamed for being such a baby.  I'm looking into getting my membership back in Utah where it belongs.  It's only $10 more!  What was I going on about?!  What a doofus.

4000 - 2 x 2000 free
650 pull
I was interrupted in the middle of my workout so Masters swimmers could swim in the north end of the bulkhead which was moved over the weekend.  So looks like I'll have to start on the south side in order to avoid any lane conflicts.
1350 pull
2000 free
600 kick
400 - 4 x 100's on 1:30 easy


9,000 yards total in 2:20


2 comments:

Josh said...

Oh man, that would have been SWEET if you could have been part of the relay!

Anonymous said...

Good to know about your blog i like it.
Thanks for post.

Factory Direct Pools