Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Working off the empty calories

Jonas (Ninja), Sam (Cookie Monster),
and Isaac (Wolverine) ready to score some
candy!
Last night I helped Oliver, Sam and Isaac with trick or treating.  I took the side off the wagon and pulled them from house to house and they'd jump out and run up to the door, collect their candy and then sit in the wagon for 30 seconds till I made it to the next driveway.  They ended up with a ton of candy.  I helped myself to about 10 peanut butter cups.  I love those things!  I was surprised that 10 of them comes to around 420 calories.  So it wasn't as bad as I thought.  However I still made it a point to be in bed by 9pm and try to be asleep ASAP so I could get up before 4am for todays workout.  It was a success and this morning I was in the water at 0459:

8000 - 4 x 2000 (odd no equipment, even pull) on 30:00
3000 - 3 x 1000's free (odd no equipment, even pull) on 15:00
1000 - 2 x 500's kick (odd with fins, even no fins)
250 - 1 x 250 free strong


12,250 yards in 3:25




Oliver dressed up as tigger.  He was tuckered
at the end of the night.  And he wasn't even
running from house to house!


Today's workout went well.  My shoulders don't have any pain or annoyance and that's always great!

I've been busy building up and enhancing the new South Davis Masters team webpage.  Also the SDRC Meet is coming up and there is ALOT of followup I need to do.


No comments: