Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Smiling Underwater

Last night on the way home from Lifeguard class I was thinking about things I'm thankful for. I kept thinking about Cathi and our life together. I was overwhelmed with love and gratitude for that woman. So I spent a few hours last night scanning pictures and narrowing all the good ones down to about 40 pictures and put this video together:



This morning I watched the video before coming swimming to appreciate the work I did last night. So I kept thinking about Cathi while I swam and often found myself smiling underwater while I was exhaling!

4000 yards straight strong (58:45)
1000 kick with fins
2000 free pull
100 free swim backwards
This was tough getting the breathing down. You actually swim front crawl backwards as if you were watching front crawl in reverse. Fun stuff!
1000 free with tempo trainer set to :97
100 IM strong

8200 yards total

No comments: