Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I don't wanna stop

Bountiful Lake swim this morning. Started the swim later since the sun is coming up later and I don't want to swim in pitch black. Josh swam Alcatraz last Saturday and had some stuff to catch up on at work so I went solo today.

Distance: 3.3 miles
Time: 1:27
Water Temp: 73 degrees
Air Temp: 70 degrees

I noticed that I'm consistently after every swim in Bountiful Lake coughing up a ton of phlegm after I get out and on the way to work. I think my body realizes that I shouldn't swallow any of that water and causes some sort of reaction in my throat to fill up. I don't get that in pool swimming and haven't noticed it in any other bodies of open water I've swam in. Weird.

On my way to Bountiful Lake this morning, this song came up on my MP3:



The song played over and over in my head. "I don't wanna stop" Very catchy.

No comments: