Thursday, April 2, 2009

Checking for lopsidedness

I got to the pool late cause I had to help Cathi straighten her hair. Yes, I'm practically a hair stylist. I could put that on my resume. The price I pay to have a foxy woman with beautiful auburn hair.

When I breathe on the left now it feels almost natural. Not quite as natural as the right side, but it isn't a struggle to do. I did the first 1000 yards all on the left again and it wasn't bad:

1000 - 1000 Free left side breathing only
900 - kick with fins (100's fly, free, again on back, 100 EZ)
500 - 5 x 100's pull - odd breathe left side only, even bilateral

2400 yards total - About half of what I wanted, but I was also playing with this new camera I got which included a waterproof case. Here's some cool video with a portion of my kicking set and pulling set:

From Swimming


The pulling set where I was breathing on the left didn't look too bad.

No comments: