Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just bought a Pelican Apex 130T DLX

Since we got our tax return I was planning on getting a kayak with some of the money so I could have someone with me as a backup when I start doing open water training. So I bought this double seated kayak from a guy in Orem who bought it last fall. I'm stoked. It's brand new and is just what I wanted. I'm excited for it to warm up now!

--------------

I just took Jacob over to Jensen park and went fishing with him using the kayak. It was fun. We didn't catch anything though and I didn't see anybody else who did either.

From Family

From Family

2 comments:

dalandrum said...

Hi,

I'm looking at one of these and wanted to get an update on how it's suited you guys.

Am looking at similar use, taking my young daughter out on the lake to tour and fish.

Thanks,

Damon

Gords said...

Works great although it isn't very roomy. For extended periods of time fishing, I'd get an aluminum boat that let me move around a bit.