Monday, October 29, 2007

29 Oct 2007

350 - warm up

1200 - 12 x 100's pull on 2:30

400 - 4 x 100 IM's on 2:45

50 - Grandpa swimming

200 - EZ free

2200 total

Went to work early this morning (got there at 6:30am) and on the way out of my car noticed that I didn't have my laptop. I had a hard time finding some shoes to wear. The kids put my shoes in the wrong place last night when asked, and I had to search a little and get Cathi to help me. In the hustle and bustle I left my laptop in the garage on the stairs. So I went all the way back home to get the laptop. I could see that traffic coming into Salt Lake was a nightmare. So I decided to just take the day off.

I had a good day with the family. We too the kids swimming and Sam went over to Rose Mitchell's. We had a fun time and went through three sets of waves. Played Starcraft with the boys. Reinstalled windows on Austin's machine. Then went swimming with Cathi in the evening. Hoping that I don't have that scenario of leaving the lap top home too often. This is the first time (out of taking the laptop home about 100 times.

No comments: