Friday, February 11, 1994

11 Feb 1994

50 fly

50 fly, free

250 10 x 25's fly on 1:00 beat :15

250 5 x 50's fly free on 2:00

600 total

I had a very short workout today because I had a date with Sarah Bowman. I went shopping and bought a bunch of fruit and chips and we ate together and talked. I got to know quite a bit about her. More than I do Sarah Madsen, however I haven't spent alot of time with this Sarah so it is still a little stand offish.

But not after tonight. I really like her. We have a bit in common and I love that. She also looks for ways to be in common with me, I can sense. So she is interested in me and I am definately in her. So tomorrow at the dance, I am going to start from the beginning to hold her hand. If she accepts it willingly without hesitation I will even kiss her goodnight at the end

No comments: